LoL - Dear Journal LoL - Dear Journal

I stumbled across this one today and I was pleasantly surprised. The animation has an atmospheric quality to it, and the music compliments it in a great manner. The animation quality might not be top notch yet, but the story angle and execution is done in a very fine manner, and I am very curious what fine works we will see when this animator lives up to the potential he shows now.

Rixian responds:

Love on the Beach 2 Love on the Beach 2

You did a good job on creating a satyre or parody (I am not sure which one).
Anyway, you played some well-known cliches in an entertaining way, together with some nice original jokes.

High Schoolers High Schoolers

The animation and the voices are alright, but the storyline is just a silly series of loosely connected overused slapsticks. Perhaps you have exagerated two or three of these slapsticks to previously unreached heights, but that does not make it more original or entertaining. The skill for animation and design does hold a lot of potential, and it is a shame to see it wasted on poopjokes. I do believe that you are one of the more skilled animators on NG, and you have the talent to do better things.

Samination responds:

Yes, it was all poop jokes.

Epic City Builder Epic City Builder

Close, but no cigar

Although Jomarcenter is a bit too retarded to be taken seriously, he does have a point when he calls this a copy of Sims City. With all due respect, it's not like SimCitylike, but a clone of SimCity.
It's not that epic, nor is it that original or as exiting as it's original, however, you've matched it close enough to be considered quite the programmer.
I give it a 10 for execution/production, but an 0 for originality.
I do think it'll be up the frontpage tomorrow though.

Madness Hydraulic Madness Hydraulic

Not challenging

With the turrents and attack fully upgraded, all you had to do was stand on the center plateau and shoot those who survived the bullets. The turrents and weapons were unoriginal, and the game was repetive.
I give it 1 star more than nothing because the graphics were decent.

Hex Empire Hex Empire

multiplayer mode?

I would love a multiplayer mode and a chat, the AI was good but sometimes focussed on the wrong enemy (I was on his island and he still kept on fighting overseas). It contains a lot of tactical movement and I loved boxing in an ally and then grab his country in 1 movement, I also liked cutting the enemy into two smaller armies.

Could you fix some graphics as to the ships? you can't see the difference between a big, medium nor small army on sea

Weapon Collection Weapon Collection

Enough swords to make a small RPG

And although you made a lot of swords, not even one looks like a cheap copy of another one. You added unique features to each and every weapon and you have added great details to each and every one of them.
I like them all!